The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is a subsidiary of the United Nations. It is reputed globally for its humanitarian work on building sustainable development, human development, and reducing poverty. The Head of UNDP is the third-highest ranked official of the United Nations, after the Secretary-General and the Deputy Secretary-General.
Vacancy: not specified
Post: Gender Empowerment Associate
- Support project team in implementing strategies to address gender transformation and to troubleshoot in consultation with Gender Specialist and Regional Project Manager.
- Work with Responsible Party (NGOs) for the interventions to strengthen women’s leadership and support the implementation of related policies.
- Assist Gender Specialist in building relationships between UNDP, DWA, DPHE and other national stakeholders working at GCA working areas for gender mainstreaming.
- Provide monitoring and evaluation support and assist in achieving results against the project’s intended outputs and outcomes on gender issues quarterly and annually.
Check Application Link for the detailed job description.
- 3 years with a Bachelor's degree in social science, especially Gender Studies, Development Studies or relevant discipline.
- Relevant work experience - At least 3 years of overall professional experience of working on women's empowerment and gender equality in a development context.
Check the Application Link for detailed requirements.
Job Location: Khulna
Salary: as per UNDP policy
Application Deadline: 18 October 2022
Apply through the official UNDP link here - https://cutt.ly/DBku93h