Supertal, a full-stack platform that helps companies to build and manage remote global product engineering teams, is seeking a .NET Backend Developer who will be a part of the core product development team. This includes building robust, stable, and scalable frameworks for both mobile and microservices. You'll get to work in a fluid, fast-paced and agile environment where the latest cutting-edge Internet and software technologies are at your disposal. Working closely with the Product and Engineering teams, you'll help ensure that they continuously provide the best financial experience for their customers and partners.
Role 1: Senior.NET Backend Developer
Vacancy Type: Full-time remote
- Experience in .NET framework and Web APIs.
- Good knowledge of design patterns.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Organizational skills.
- An analytical mind.
- 4 years of experience in .Net.
- A system thinker.
- Strong knowledge of the .NET languages & Frameworks (e.g. C#, .NET) and HTML5/CSS3.
- Enjoy Event-Driven Design Patterns and Event Sourcing.
- Familiar with Document Store Databases (like Cosmos DB / MongoDB).
- Knowledge of Modular Architecture and Microservices.
- Knowledge of any cloud services AWS, Azure, Google Cloud.
- Good understanding of SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC).
- Experience with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC).
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline).
Salary: $1,500 - $2,000 per month (BDT 150K - 200K)
Role 2: Mulesoft Developer
Vacancy Type: Full-time remote
- Modify current software to fix problems, adapt to new hardware, or increase performance.
- Analyze user requirements and software requirements to establish design feasibility within time and cost restrictions.
- Consult with systems analysts, engineers, programmers, and others to create systems and learn about project constraints and capabilities,performance requirements, and interfaces.
- Store, retrieve, and change data for the purpose of analyzing system capabilities and requirements.
- Create and alter software systems by applying scientific analysis and mathematical models to forecast and assess design results and effects.
- Create and manage software system testing and validation methods, as well as programming and documentation.
- Control the work of programmers, technologists, and technicians, as well as other engineering and scientific employees.
- Establish system performance targets.
- Coordination of software system installation and equipment operation to verify standards are satisfied.
- Consult with customers regarding the design and maintenance of software systems.
- Analyze data to assess, recommend, and design computer specs and layouts, as well as changes to peripheral equipment.
- 4+ years of relevant experience in Mulesoft/Mule ESB/Mule any point.
- Familiarity with REST, HTTP, MQ, JSON, XML, and SOA.
- Ability to implement API security.
- Competency in working with databases and good SQL server knowledge.
- Written and verbal English communication skills.
- Process-oriented, great follow-through skills, and attention to detail.
- Comfortable adapting to changing business situations and priorities.
- Prolific skills in emerging data technologies such as Azure cloud.
- Knowledge of SSIS/Azure Data Factory or other ETL tools is a plus.
- Recognizing written phrases and paragraphs in professional papers.
- Pay close attention to details, understand difficult concepts, and ask questions as needed.
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to determine the advantages and disadvantages of various solutions, conclusions, or approaches to issues.
Salary: $2,000 - $2,500 per month (BDT 200K - 250K)
Application Deadline: February 6, 2022
- Apply through Airwrk over here - https://cutt.ly/z9GrEcv
Process: Shortlisted candidates will be asked to appear for a communication and technical test to vet themselves for the Airwrk marketplace.
If you have any queries, please inbox Airwrk.
Airwrk is a pre-vetted talent marketplace connecting the best Bangladeshi tech talents with full-time remote opportunities from all over the world. Their talents go through a rigorous 3-step screening process before they can access Airwrk’s marketplace of highly curated remote opportunities. An average Airwrker earns $2,250/month, which is 5x the local market salary.