Princeton University belongs to the prestigious Ivy League and is one of the Top 10 universities worldwide.
The Empirical Implications of Theoretical Models (EITM) Summer Institute Program for Graduate Students seeks to enhance students’ skills in bridging the gap between theory and empirical research work.
The primary benefits of EITM for student participants are:
- Instruction by leading scholars in the discipline on cutting-edge methods.
- A deeper understanding of philosophical and epistemological considerations in theory building and evaluation.
- Support and feedback on students’ own research by EITM faculty and participants.
- A network of EITM students, alumni, and faculty will provide constructive engagement long after the institute concludes.
Check the application link for further details.
A complete application consists of the following four components:
- Description of your EITM research proposal (5 pages). We will base admission substantially on the quality and potential of this proposal — particularly its integration of theoretical modeling and empirical testing.
- A brief statement of interest and purpose in applying for the summer program (1-2 pages).
- Curriculum Vita with name and contact information, current location, and position. If you are a student, the CV should indicate your current status in graduate school (e.g., whether you’ve passed exams and defended a dissertation proposal).
- Two letters of recommendation. You will supply names and email addresses for your letter writers. Letter writers will be automatically contacted for their letters, due February 28, 2023.
Application Deadline: 28 February 2023
Interested applicants can check this link for details - https://cutt.ly/b9UM6QE