Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT) is a Top 20 university in Australia.
Host Country: Melbourne, Australia
Host University: RMIT University
Name of the scholarship: PhD Scholarship in Data-Driven IoT Security
Number of Awards: 1
Degree Level: PhD
- $31,106 per annum for three years.
- Successful international applicants will be provided with a tuition fee waiver.
Check the application link for further details.
- Have a Master by Research degree; or
- a Master by Coursework degree with a significant research component graded as high distinction or equivalent; or
- an Honours degree achieving first class honours in Computer Science.
- Applicants with research experience in IoT, security, and/or machine learning are preferred.
To apply, please submit the following documents to Dr Hai Dong ([email protected]).
Expressions of interest should contain the following information:
- A one-page cover letter briefly outlining your interest in the project
- Evidence of research ability: A digital copy of a Master’s or Honours’ thesis; and a digital copy of academic transcripts
- A detailed CV clearly outlining your experience in developing distributed systems/applications; also important to list any publications, awards, and relevant professional experience
- English language proficiency test result (for international applicants)
Application Deadline: Application will be closed when the right PhD candidates are selected
Interested applicants can check this link for details - https://cutt.ly/BZZpvsv