The International Labour Organization (ILO) is the first and the oldest agency under the United Nations. It has 187 member countries. Its purpose is to advance labour rights and implement global labour mandates.
Vacancy: not specified
Vacancy Type: Programme Manager
- Take the lead in planning, directing and monitoring the implementation of activities within the Programme.
- Provide leadership to the Programme team in preparing detailed work plans, regularly checking the progress of deliverables and budget expenditures against work plans and proposing any needed adjustments to the CO-Dhaka and senior experts at HQ and DWT/CO-New Delhi.
- Coordinate the Programme, ensuring smooth administrative and accounting operations with the CO-Dhaka, and complete all financial transactions according to ILO financial rules as well as donor procedures.
- Ensure that a clearly defined and fair division of responsibilities and workload is maintained for all project staff.
- Set up and maintain effective management of record-keeping and correspondence, and vehicle records.
Check the application link for further details.
- Advanced university degree or/and equivalent demonstrated expertise in the relevant technical field.
- At least ten years of relevant experience in the management of development cooperation activities, of which at least seven years at the international level.
Salary: as per organization policy (Job Grade: P5)
Application Deadline: 20 April 2022
Go to this link for details - https://cutt.ly/aD5DHSk