The University of Leeds is a founding member of the prestigious Russell Group, a group of 21 UK universities renowned for their research work. It was ranked in the Top 100 by QS World Rankings for 2023. Nationally, it’s always in the Top 20.
Host Country: Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
Host University: University of Leeds
Name of the scholarship: School of Physics and Astronomy International Masters Excellence Scholarships
Number of Awards: not specified
Degree Level: Master’s
- This is a merit-based scholarship.
- It is automatically considered during the application process.
- The value is £2,500.
- Your programme must start at the University of Leeds in October 2022.
- This is an automatic scholarship awarded on the condition of you achieving the First Degree at the undergraduate level equivalent to at least a UK First Class Honours degree, (or equivalent qualification, based on the criteria used by the School for offer purposes).
- Eligible full-time courses: Physics MSc
- You must be self-funding, full-time, classified as international for tuition fee purposes and not be in receipt of any other School of Chemistry award.
Interested applicants can check this link for details - https://cutt.ly/2KsV69I