CARE Bangladesh is an NGO that works with female empowerment and socio economic plus humanitarian development of rural areas.
Vacancy Type: Advocacy, Policy and Communication Officer
- Advocacy and Policy Management.
- Coordination and networking.
- Media and visibility management.
- Content development.
- Adhere to and support CARE Bangladesh’s Safety and Security policy and systems.
Go to the application link for further details about the responsibilities.
- Master’s in media, communications, advocacy, sociology, politics or other relevant field.
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in relevant field of work, e.g. communication, journalism, information management, public relations, media, advocacy.
Go to the application link for further details about the requirements.
Salary and Other Benefits: as per company policy
Application Deadline: 9 July 2022
Go to this link for details - https://cutt.ly/vKHa0U2