The Open University is the largest university in the UK by enrollment. It is also well known for its distance-learning programs.
Host Country: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
Host University: The Open University
Name of the scholarship: Full time PhD Studentships in the Faculty of Business and Law
Nationality: International students
Number of Awards: not specified
Degree Level: PhD
- Studentships cover tuition fees, a generous research training support grant and a stipend (circa £15,609 per annum) for 36 months.
Applicants for the PhD programme should have minimum qualifications of an upper second class honours degree 2:1 (or an equivalent) and usually a specialist masters in a subject relevant to the intended study with a strong research element.
Your application must include:
- a proposal which should be at least 1,000 words and no longer than 2,000 words, which indicates your knowledge of the literature, methods and likely approach to your project of interest (guidance on how to write your research proposal)
- a covering letter indicating your suitability for the project
- a fully completed application form
- copies of degree certificates and transcripts relevant to your application
Check the application link for full details.
Application Deadline: 13 July 2022
Interested applicants can check this link for details - https://cutt.ly/uHJ9EWh