One of the global Top 100 universities, the University of Southampton is a founding member of the prestigious Russell Group of Universities.
Host Country: the United Kingdom
Host University: University of Southampton, Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering
Nationality: Domestic/ International students
Number of Awards: Not specified
Degree Level: Postgraduate research
- International applications are welcomed although the availability of funding is limited.
- For UK students, funding includes tuition Fees and a stipend of £15,609 tax-free per annum for up to 3.5 years.
- Candidates require (or are expected to gain) a very good undergraduate degree in Engineering (at least a UK 2:1 honours degree, or its international equivalent).
- You should have a keen interest in fluid mechanics.
- An aptitude for experimental methods and computer programming for data analysis is desirable.
Application Deadline: 31 May 2022
Interested applicants can check this link for details through this link - https://cutt.ly/YD8WXUe