We are a chartered accounting firm located in Australia. As part of our branch office in Bangladesh, we require a motivated and knowledgeable Bookkeeper/Junior Accountant to provide support to our Australian office.
This position requires a hard working individual with excellent attention to detail, outstanding interpersonal and research skills, time management and drive to improve and achieve results.Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are pivotal for the role as well as the ability to work independently whilst showing flexibility, initiative and drive.
The position would suit someone with the following attributes:
- A minimum of Bachelor degree (major in accounting or finance);
- An exceptional eye for detail but also 'gets' the big picture;
- Quick learner who loves a challenge and is a keen problem solver/trouble shooter;
- Confident manner, ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent computer skills (MS Outlook, Word and Excel);
- Prepared to complete a skills test to demonstrate your communication and research skills, and ability to meet strict deadlines;
- Candidate with an accounting degree from Australia will get preference.
Duties of the role will include, but not limited to:
- Data entry;
- Bank Reconciliation;
- Maintaining complex spreadsheets;
- Preparation of monthly reports and financial reports;
- Assisting with payroll;
- Preparation of business plans;
- General administrative tasks.
What's on offer?
- Salary: Negotiable
- Two festival bonuses upon confirmation (after 6 months’ probation period)
- Great team environment
- Learning and development support
- Long term opportunity as a result of growth
Should you feel this position sounds like you, please forward your Resume with a Cover Letter to the email address below by June 5, 2022:
Office location: Lane 01, Baridhara DOHS.
Office timing: 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM (5 days a week, Monday to Friday)